Monday, October 21, 2013

Patience don t start your business without it


Patience: Dont Start Your Business Without It


In this world of instant gratification, there is still a place for one of the keys virtues known to man, especially for the work at home entrepreneur: Patience.


work at home, patience, getting started working at home


In this world of instant gratification, there is still a place for one of the keys virtues known to man, especially for the work at home entrepreneur: Patience. Patience is defined as bearing or enduring pain, difficulty, provocation, or annoyance with calmness. It also means persevering; constant. Why is that so important for someone who is starting or is operating their own work at home business? Let me explain by telling you my story.

I found out the importance of patience through a mistake I made several years ago. I enrolled in a work at home business in the mid 90's. But, instead of being patient, I decided quickly that it wasn't for me and I moved on to another opportunity. Well, I decided that one wasn't for me either and I moved to another, then another, and another. Finally, I ran across an opportunity that really appealed to me. I found it on a simple web search. I clicked on the guy's website, signed up, and waited with ant

 



Recommended For You



No comments:

Post a Comment